If you build a website, customers will come… right?
That’s what your web team sold you on.
You launched with a strong brand, great content and a business model. But, logging into Google Analytic’s homepage still makes you shudder.
You should have done a website launch campaign. Whether you pushed it a few days ago or a few months, there is still time to generate some early traffic.
Search engine marketing, social media marketing and content marketing are important for building and maintaining and audience over the long term. In the early days of your brand, you’ll need more.
This price includes the strategy, development, execution and analysis of a single campaign focused on generating traffic to your new website.
This package includes:
- Email Blast (1)
- Table Tent (5)
- Poster (5)
- Remarketing Ads (3)
- Social Media Ads (3)
- Google Adword Campaign (2)
- Employee Script (1)
- Consultation Meetings (2)
- Results Report (1)
- Ad spend $1500
Prices include 3 send backs for edits on any one piece of creative. Additional edits will be charged by the hour at the rate of $45 per hour. Printing costs and adspend may vary slightly but, will not exceed the prescribed amount.
If you are interested in purchasing individual pieces of creative, please see my services.
Timeline: 4 to 4.5 Months
This campaign should run for 3 months after launching. Prior to launch, development of the campaign will take 1 to 1.5 months depending on the speed of client approval.
- Week 1-2: Initial Meeting and Concept Discussion
- Week 3: Finalize Offer and Message
- Week 4-5: Approve Creative
- Week 6-7: Creative Launches
- Week 8-10: Campaign Review and Adjustments
- Week 11-23: Campaign Maintenance
- Week 24-25: Results report and Analysis
If approvals move more quickly, we can move the launch date. If approvals lag, the launch date will need to be moved out accordingly.
When you work with me, communication is everything. At the first meeting, we will identify the primary person approving the campaign and anyone who you would like kept in the loop on communication. I send a minimum of once-a-week email updates summarizing the status of work and highlighting anything needed from you.
If you are interested in a campaign to build up your website traffic, contact me for an initial listening meeting. During that meeting, we will discuss the following questions.
- Do you currently have a CRM in place?
- What kind of customer contact information do you have?
- Where do you currently advertise?
- What social media platforms do you use for business?
- What systems and software do you use currently?
- What kind of traffic do you currently get?
- Are you happy with your current website?
Additionally, feel free to contact me about any marketing challenge you are facing today!
- First 10 Things You Should Do When Launching a Website from Forbes
- Top 5 Website Tips for Entrepreneurs Before You Launch Your Business from Upwork
- To Launch With a Bang, Try These 5 Surefire Marketing Tactics from Inc.
- 3 Questions You Need to Answer Before You Launch Your New Business from Inc.
- 7 Ways to Build Hype Months Before Your Business Launches from Entrepreneur