When you run a small business, marketing is one of the many things you do in addition to keeping the shop stocked.
Since you don’t have the resources to keep a marketing professional on staff, try bringing me on for a sales event. This campaign ties together an in store and online media mix to raise awareness for your sales event.
This price includes the strategy, development, execution and analysis of a single campaign focused on driving traffic in store and online for your sales event.
This package includes:
- Landing Page (1)
- Social Media Posts (5)
- Table Tent (2)
- Poster (2)
- Remarketing Ads (2)
- Social Media Ads (2)
- Consultation Meetings (2)
- Results Report (1)
- Ad spend $200
Prices include 3 send backs for edits on any one piece of creative. Additional edits will be charged by the hour at the rate of $35 per hour. Printing costs and adspend may vary slightly but, will not exceed the prescribed amount.
If you are interested in purchasing individual pieces of creative, please see my services.
Timeline: 2 – 2.5 months
This campaign should run for several weeks after launching. Prior to launch, development of the campaign will take 1 to 1.5 months depending on the speed of client approval.
- Week 1-2: Initial Meeting and Concept Discussion
- Week 3: Finalize Offer and Message
- Week 4-5: Approve Creative
- Week 6-7: Creative Launches
- Week 8-10: Campaign Review and Adjustments
- Week 11-12: Campaign Maintenance
- Week 13: Results report and Analysis
If approvals move more quickly, we can move the launch date. If approvals lag, the launch date will need to be moved out accordingly.
When you work with me, communication is everything. At the first meeting, we will identify the primary person approving the campaign and anyone who you would like kept in the loop on communication. I send a minimum of once-a-week email updates summarizing the status of work and highlighting anything needed from you.
If you are interested in delegating your next sales event, contact me for an initial listening meeting. During that meeting, we will discuss the following questions.
- What is your current selling cycle?
- What kind of customer contact information do you have?
- Where do you currently advertise?
- What systems and software do you use currently?
- What kind of traffic do you currently get, in store and online?
- What is your average transaction amount? How many transactions per week?
Additionally, feel free to contact me about any marketing challenge you are facing today!