“I want the SEO.”
“Do my SEO. You know… turn it on or whatever.”
This is how the conversation always starts when someone wants more website traffic. Marketing professionals, specifically inbound marketers, write and talk about SEO and targeting keywords at great length. But, they often make it sound like something you can just code in your website and BAM! your website will rank.
Spoiler: It doesn’t work that way.
SEO is actually a complex process with multiple variables and requires ongoing website maintenance. If you’re thinking about keeping an up-to-date blog as part of that mix, you’re on the right track.
While it’s not everything, it is one thing you can do to target keywords. Blogging is one piece of content marketing that can boost your search engine ranking over time — if done correctly. It can also improve your social media presence, support your email marketing and raise your website’s overall value.
But first, you have to develop and publish solid content.
This price includes the strategy, development, execution and analysis of a single campaign focused on building up your blog content and traffic.
This package includes:
- Keyword Research Report (1)
- Blog Posts (3)
- 3000 words each
- Optional Items as appropriate
- Email Subscription Widget or CTA Banner
- Social Media Ads (3)
- Google Adwords Campaign (1)
- Consultation Meetings (2)
- Results Report (1)
- Ad spend $750
Prices include 3 send backs for edits on any one piece of creative. Additional edits will be charged by the hour at the rate of $35 per hour. Adspend may vary slightly but, will not exceed the prescribed amount.
If you are interested in purchasing individual pieces of creative, please see my services.
Timeline: 4 to 4.5 Months
This campaign should run for 3 months after launching. Prior to launch, development of the campaign will take 1 to 1.5 months depending on the speed of client approval.
- Week 1-2: Initial Meeting and Concept Discussion
- Week 3: Finalize Topics and Message based on keyword research
- Week 4-7: Approve Creative
- Week 8: Creative Launches
- Week 9-10: Campaign Review and Adjustments
- Week 11-23: Campaign Maintenance
- Week 24-25: Results report and Analysis
If approvals move more quickly, we can move the launch date. If approvals lag, the launch date will need to be moved out accordingly.
When you work with me, communication is everything. At the first meeting, we will identify the primary person approving the campaign and anyone who you would like kept in the loop on communication. I send a minimum of once-a-week email updates summarizing the status of work and highlighting anything needed from you.
If you are interested in a campaign to build up your blog content and traffic, contact me for an initial listening meeting. During that meeting, we will discuss the following questions.
- Do you currently have a blog in place?
- What social media platforms do you use for your business?
- Where do you currently advertise?
- What systems and software do you use currently?
- What kind of website traffic do you currently get?
Additionally, feel free to contact me about any marketing challenge you are facing today!