Maybe you have a pile of punchcards on the counter. Maybe you have a prompt on your point-of-sale system. Maybe you just have a big idea that you’ve been hesitant to launch.
Whatever the state of your customer loyalty program, you can always use more quality signups. This campaign will help raise awareness for your program, with a strategic media mix.
This price includes the strategy, development, execution and analysis of a single campaign focused on building signups for your customer loyalty program.
This package includes:
- Landing Page (1)
- Auto-response Email (1)
- Social Media Posts (15)
- Table Tent (5)
- Poster (5)
- Remarketing Ads (3)
- Social Media Ads (3)
- Employee Script (1)
- Website Call-to-Actions (1)
- Consultation Meetings (2)
- Results Report (1)
- $750 Ad spend
Prices include 3 send backs for edits on any one piece of creative. Additional edits will be charged by the hour at the rate of $45 per hour. Printing costs and adspend may vary slightly but, will not exceed the prescribed amount.
If you are interested in purchasing individual pieces of creative, please see my services.
Timeline: 4 to 4.5 Months
This campaign should run for 3 months after launching. Prior to launch, development of the campaign will take 1 to 1.5 months depending on the speed of client approval.
- Week 1-2: Initial Meeting and Concept Discussion
- Week 3: Finalize Offer and Message
- Week 4-5: Approve Creative
- Week 6-7: Creative Launches
- Week 8-10: Campaign Review and Adjustments
- Week 11-23: Campaign Maintenance
- Week 24-25: Results report and Analysis
If approvals move more quickly, we can move the launch date. If approvals lag, the launch date will need to be moved out accordingly.
When you work with me, communication is everything. At the first meeting, we will identify the primary person approving the campaign and anyone who you would like kept in the loop on communication. I send a minimum of once-a-week email updates summarizing the status of work and highlighting anything needed from you.
If you are interested in a campaign to build up a data base of customer loyalty contacts, contact me for an initial listening meeting. During that meeting, we will discuss the following questions.
- Do you currently have a customer loyalty program in place?
- What kind of customer contact information do you have?
- Where do you currently advertise?
- What systems and software do you use currently?
- What kind of traffic do you currently get, in store and online?
- What is your average transaction amount? How many transactions per week?
Additionally, feel free to contact me about any marketing challenge you are facing today!
Learn more about a Customer Loyalty Program:
- Why Customer Loyalty Programs Are So Important from Forbes
- Want Loyal Customers? It’s Time to Fix your Loyalty Programs from AdAge
- Beyond Points: Companies Are Using Innovative Rewards Programs To Draw In Customers from Forbes
- How to Use Loyalty Programs to Target a Brand’s Most Devoted Consumers from AdWeek
- The Best Loyalty Programs Go Beyond Rewards from Forbes
- What Loyalty Program Is Right For Your Business? from Forbes