When you run a small business, marketing is one of the many things you do in addition to keeping the shop stocked.
Since you don’t have the resources to keep a marketing professional on staff, try bringing me on to boost your Facebook engagement. This campaign uses content marketing to generate engagement on your page.
This price includes the strategy, development, execution and analysis of a single campaign focused on generating engagement on your Facebook page.
This package includes:
- Blog Post Tutorials (2 )
- 1000 words each
- Optional Items as appropriate
- Keyword Research Report (1)
- Social Media Posts (5)
- Social Media Ads (2)
- Consultation Meetings (2)
- Results Report (1)
- Ad spend $200
Prices include 3 send backs for edits on any one piece of creative. Additional edits will be charged by the hour at the rate of $45 per hour. Printing costs and adspend may vary slightly but, will not exceed the prescribed amount.
If you are interested in purchasing individual pieces of creative, please see my services.
Timeline: 2 to 2.5 months
This campaign should run for several weeks after launching. Prior to launch, development of the campaign will take 1 to 1.5 months depending on the speed of client approval.
- Week 1-2: Initial Meeting and Concept Discussion
- Week 3-4: Finalize Concept and Message
- Week 5: Approve Creative
- Week 6-7: Creative Launches
- Week 8-10: Campaign Review and Adjustments
- Week 11-12: Campaign Maintenance
- Week 13: Results report and Analysis
If approvals move more quickly, we can move the launch date. If approvals lag, the launch date will need to be moved out accordingly.
When you work with me, communication is everything. At the first meeting, we will identify the primary person approving the campaign and anyone who you would like kept in the loop on communication. I send a minimum of once-a-week email updates summarizing the status of work and highlighting anything needed from you.
If you are interested in a campaign to generate Facebook engagement, contact me for an initial listening meeting. During that meeting, we will discuss the following questions.
- Who manages your page currently?
- How many followers do you have?
- What kind of traffic do you currently get, in store and online?
- What is your average transaction amount? How many transactions per week?
Additionally, feel free to contact me about any marketing challenge you are facing today!