Do you have a scary-looking folder on your drive filled with spreadsheets of contacts? Do you have a frightening CRM with an upsetting mix of spam complaints? Do you have an email subscription form on your website that is growing dustier by the day?
If so, you should run a campaign to refresh your email subscribers. The more engaged contacts you have in your distribution list, the more likely they are to convert. This campaign will help raise awareness for your email subscription offer with a strategic media mix.
This price includes the strategy, development, execution and analysis of a single campaign focused on building a list of email subscribers for your website.
This package includes:
- Landing Page (1)
- Auto-response Email (1)
- Social Media Posts (15)
- Table Tent (5)
- Poster (5)
- Remarketing Ads (3)
- Social Media Ads (3)
- Employee Script (1)
- Website Call-to-Actions (1)
- Consultation Meetings (2)
- Results Report (1)
- Ad spend $750
Prices include 3 send backs for edits on any one piece of creative. Additional edits will be charged by the hour at the rate of $45 per hour. Printing costs and adspend may vary slightly but, will not exceed the prescribed amount.
If you are interested in purchasing individual pieces of creative, please see my services.
Timeline: 4 to 4.5 Months
This campaign should run for 3 months after launching. Prior to launch, development of the campaign will take 1 to 1.5 months depending on the speed of client approval.
- Week 1-2: Initial Meeting and Concept Discussion
- Week 3: Finalize Offer and Message
- Week 4-5: Approve Creative
- Week 6-7: Creative Launches
- Week 8-10: Campaign Review and Adjustments
- Week 11-23: Campaign Maintenance
- Week 24-25: Results report and Analysis
If approvals move more quickly, we can move the launch date. If approvals lag, the launch date will need to be moved out accordingly.
When you work with me, communication is everything. At the first meeting, we will identify the primary person approving the campaign and anyone who you would like kept in the loop on communication. I send a minimum of once-a-week email updates summarizing the status of work and highlighting anything needed from you.
If you are interested in a campaign to build up a data base of email contacts, contact me for an initial listening meeting. During that meeting, we will discuss the following questions.
- Do you currently have a CRM in place?
- What kind of customer contact information do you have?
- Where do you currently advertise?
- What systems and software do you use currently?
- What kind of traffic do you currently get, in store and online?
- What is your average transaction amount? How many transactions per week?
Additionally, feel free to contact me about any marketing challenge you are facing today!
Learn more about generating email subscribers:
- 7 Things Your Opt-In Forms Need to Do to Gain Email Subscribers from Entreprenuer
- 7 email trends to watch in 2018 from MarketingLand
- When Are eBlasts Worth Your Time? from Danielle Verderame
- The Best Way to Grow a Huge Email List? Do a Simple Giveaway. from Entreprenuer
- Millennials Get It: They’re Most Open To Retail Email from MediaPost